Develop an awareness that yoga invites balanced emotions,
calmer thinking and a better quality of life.
Life is hectic and squeezing in a regular yoga or meditation class
into your busy week can create more stress.
Make it easy on yourself.
These sessions are ideal if you are:
- a beginner, a little nervous, and wish more attention and guidance at your own pace.
- short on time, or cannot commit to regular classes, and wish sessions at your availability.
- resuming classes or your practice after surgery or injury and require tailored advice.
- an experienced student, wishing to dive deeper into your practice, for example meditation.
- wishing me to film you a personal video practice for your own use.
Please note that specific health conditions require Yoga Therapy
You can learn to:
- move more freely and mindfully through physical poses (asana).
- manage your energy with directed breath work (pranayama).
- reduce your stress and increase your resilience through deep relaxation (yoga nidra).
- improve your attention and memory through directed awareness (meditation).
- develop healthy coping strategies through yogic wisdom (philosophy).
A yoga practitioner recommended Caroline, as I was looking for a teacher to address specific issues with balance, core strength and relaxation. A series of one-to-one sessions worked brilliantly. I recommend Caroline without hesitation as she is an excellent listener, a careful observer and incredibly good communicator. Her focus on my individual needs and the excellent environment all delivered a most successful outcome.
Neil, retired Executive